(NAPSI)-For people looking to sew up some extra income, a lucrative, home-based embroidery business can be a terrific option. And with the right equipment, getting started is even easier than it may "seam."
In addition to the added cash flow, benefits include:
• Choose your hours--Work part-time, full-time, mornings, evenings, weekends, after the kids have gone to bed or before they come home from school.
• Choose your investment--Since you're the boss, you have control over your expenses and prices.
• Choose your customers--School sports, favorite pastimes, interior design, items for pets, corporate identity apparel, weddings, graduations, new babies, family reunions--the possibilities for selling your products are endless.
Perhaps best of all for those just getting started, there's not a lot of overhead to get an embroidery business going. All you need is a good workspace, your designs and, of course, an embroidery machine. The state-of-the-art Brother® PR-620 is a versatile, compact machine that fits in your home yet is portable enough to take on the road. Best of all, its attractive price means those big dreams may be realized with just a small investment.
From there, you can start to transform everyday things into unique, personalized items such as:
• Corporate Apparel--Embroider logos on shirts, jackets, sweatshirts, uniforms, bags and aprons, so employees can feel company pride on the job or at home.
• Customized Caps--From Little League and sports teams to mementos from corporate events, you could create unique and personalized caps that are a great keepsake item. (An additional cap frame attachment is sold separately but is required to embroider on caps.)
• Personalized Gifts--Give an everyday item a one-of-a-kind touch with embroidered bags, blankets, denim jeans, clothing, towels, luggage tags and golf club covers. There is something for everyone and what is better than a custom-made gift?
All this and more is possible with the PR-620, which incorporates all the user-friendly functions of a Brother home-embroidery machine with the versatility, speed and professional finish of a commercial model. It gives you power and technology yet is incredibly easy to use--making it an excellent choice for using in your own business.
Brother has an information Web site that includes tips on starting your own embroidery business, from sales and marketing information to employing people who may help your dreams come true. To learn more or for additional product information on the PR-620, call (800) 4-A-BROTHER or visit the Web site at www.brother.com.
With a professional embroidery machine, it can be a snap to have some tools to start your own business.